Learn about the customs of the peasants, while touring “silleteras” farms and houses (cultural activity) of Santa Elena enjoying the beauty of flowers in the gardens, traditional cuisine and diversity of the territory Arví.
- Service guidance.
- Arví Park water bottle.
- Entrance to the “silletera” house or farm.
- Silletera talk.
- Silletero workshop.
- Traditional lunch.
- Intra-veredal transport (Santa Elena).
- Insurance policy.
- Ambulance service if required.
- Snack: Sandwich with ham, bread, cheese, lettuce, bacon and natural juice
- Planting a tree: Includes tree, tool, planting kit and maintenance for two years.
- Reintroduction of Bromelias and Anturios: Includes: plant to reintroduce, gloves, shovel, fertilizer and accompaniment of gardening staff.