Through the trees our walkers will be able to enjoy safely and under our nocturnal guiding, the diversity of flora and fauna, ancestral culture and history, the beautiful landscape and more aspects of Arví territory.
The night evokes the myths and legends of the trails, where you can live a cultural exchange through music, accompanied by a campfire to enjoy food made in the territory that will take you to a magical environment.
- Transport (Medellín – Santa Elena – Medellín).
- Service guidance.
- Hot drink.
- Water bottle.
- Flashlight /provided at no cost.
- Campfire and marshmallow skewer.
- One hour of Celtic music performance.
- Two glasses of wine in the region.
- Guide interpreter.
- Insurance policy.
- Ambulance service if required.
- Snack: Sandwich with ham, bread, cheese, lettuce, bacon and natural juice
Promote that all the actors involved in the presentation of tourism services minimize negative environmental, socio-cultural and economic impacts and preserve the positive impacts generated within the agency, which promote compliance with the different applicable legal requirements, contributing to the achievement of benefits for the community and the satisfaction of our customers.
We declare our rejection of the sexual exploitation and trade of teenagers, we accept the provisions of Law 679 of 2001. We also reject any practice that leads to sex tourism of any kind and child labor exploitation.