Through the trees our walkers will be able to enjoy safely and under our nocturnal guiding, the diversity of flora and fauna, ancestral culture and history, the beautiful landscape and more aspects of Arví territory.
The night evokes the myths and legends of the trails, where you can live a cultural exchange through music, accompanied by a campfire to enjoy food made in the territory that will take you to a magical environment.
- Transport (Medellín – Santa Elena – Medellín).
- Service guidance.
- Hot drink.
- Water bottle.
- Flashlight /provided at no cost.
- Campfire and marshmallow skewer.
- One hour of Celtic music performance.
- Two glasses of wine in the region.
- Guide interpreter.
- Insurance policy.
- Ambulance service if required.
- Snack: Sandwich with ham, bread, cheese, lettuce, bacon and natural juice