Amid the trees and lulled by the murmur of the wind, you can enjoy safely and under our guidance, the different paths that have enabled where you will discover the diversity of flora and fauna, culture and history, scenic beauty, among other aspects of Arví territory. Each of these paths has a degree of difficulty and some special attractions that all visitors can enjoy.
- Transport (Medellín – Santa Elena – Medellín).
- Service guidance.
- Tula type bag.
- Water bottle Arví.
- Sanduche 4 meats or vegetarian accompanied by potato chips and natural juice.
- Portion of fruit.
- Insurance policy.
- Ambulance service if required.
- Snack: Sandwich with ham, bread, cheese, lettuce, bacon and natural juice
- Planting a tree: Includes tree, tool, planting kit and maintenance for two years.
- Reintroduction of Bromelias and Anturios: Includes: plant to reintroduce, gloves, shovel, fertilizer and accompaniment of gardening staff.
Promote that all the actors involved in the presentation of tourism services minimize negative environmental, socio-cultural and economic impacts and preserve the positive impacts generated within the agency, which promote compliance with the different applicable legal requirements, contributing to the achievement of benefits for the community and the satisfaction of our customers.
We declare our rejection of the sexual exploitation and trade of teenagers, we accept the provisions of Law 679 of 2001. We also reject any practice that leads to sex tourism of any kind and child labor exploitation.