Live a dawn full of colors, textures and sounds from the diversity of birds that cover the territory Arví with its beauty. Animals that adorn the sky, treetops and you can see from our watchtowers to which arrive through trails full of life, tradition, culture, flora, making this a memorable experience.
Here you will be attended by peasants of the territory, who will make their best culinary preparations and entertain lunch with stories, music and tradition.
- Transport (Medellín – Arví Park – Medellín).
- Typical breakfast
- Kit Arví (tula, bottle of water, sweet and map).
- Guidance service for the trails identified for the sighting with elements such as binoculars and telescope.
- Planting of a native fruit shrub with its respective maintenance for 2 years that the visitor will leave as a mark of their visit to contribute to the conservation of the ecosystem for the birds
- Typical lunch
- Insurance policy.
- Ambulance service if required.
- Snack: Sandwich with ham, bread, cheese, lettuce, bacon and natural juice
- Reintroduction of Bromelias and Anturios: Includes: plant to reintroduce, gloves, shovel, fertilizer and accompaniment of gardening staff.