The Auditorium and the Arví Park Corporation’s event center are strategically located in the district of Santa Elena, Piedras Blancas, in the city of Medellín. With access to the Metrocable Arví and 45 minutes from the city center, these spaces become unique places for cultural, business, recreational, academic and other events. The Auditorium and the square are surrounded by beautiful native forests, and near these places there is a variety of hotel and gastronomic offer that satisfy the needs and tastes of our visitors.
The square for events has an area of 511m2 and a capacity of 400 people. This is a semi-open space where, in addition, the Arví Park Corporation offers a cultural agenda for the enjoyment and entertainment of visitors.
The Auditorium has an area of 254m2 and capacity to accommodate up to 300 people in different types of location because its design and structure allows to adapt the space for congresses, conferences, social gatherings, exhibitions, parades, among others. This place has the latest technology, communications and audiovisual aids.
- Suited space.
- Audiovisual aids.
- Coffee and aromatic fruit station.
- Food according to the plan.
- Support staff.
- Insurance policy.
- Ambulance service if required.
- Snack: Sandwich with ham, bread, cheese, lettuce, bacon and natural juice
- Planting a tree: Includes tree, tool, planting kit and maintenance for two years.
- Reintroduction of Bromelias and Anturios: Includes: plant to reintroduce, gloves, shovel, fertilizer and accompaniment of gardening staff.