Guided bicycle tours through the forest that aim to promote the use of an environmentally friendly transport, are made by one of the trails enabled of the park and on the main road.
You can choose between bicycles, Mechanical or assisted and include the accompaniment of a Tourist Guide. The length of the tours can vary according to the type of bicycle chosen.
The mechanical bicycle tours will last three (3) hours with one level of medium difficulty and assisted bicycle tours will last two (2) hours with a low level of difficulty.
- Mechanical or assisted bicycle
- Water bottle Parque Arví
- Bag tula Parque Arví
- Accompaniment of a Tourist Guide
- Refreshment am or pm
- Accident insurance.
- Ambulance service if required.
Promote that all the actors involved in the presentation of tourism services minimize negative environmental, socio-cultural and economic impacts and preserve the positive impacts generated within the agency, which promote compliance with the different applicable legal requirements, contributing to the achievement of benefits for the community and the satisfaction of our customers.
We declare our rejection of the sexual exploitation and trade of teenagers, we accept the provisions of Law 679 of 2001. We also reject any practice that leads to sex tourism of any kind and child labor exploitation.
Rights of travel agencies “Turismo Arví”
- Exercising freely their activity, without more limitations than those provided by law.
- Using exclusively the phrase “travel agency” for advertising, distinctive or company identification purposes (the term “travel”, its synonyms and equivalent words in other languages, may only be used, such as the full or partial name of the company, for those who have the legal status of travel agencies).
- The inclusion of information about its facilities and the characteristics of its specific offer in the catalogs, protocols, guides and computer systems of the Autonomous Tourism Administration.
- Accessing to promotional actions and requesting the appropriate subsidies, aid and promotion programs that may be established.
Obligations of travel agencies “Turismo Arví”
- Exhibiting visibly and legibly on the outside of the establishment or Internet site where the main establishment or the place where the administrative management and direction of the business are effectively centralized, the travel agency logo and any other element that may be determined.
- Providing their services without any type of discrimination based on disability, nationality, place of origin, race, sex, religion, opinion or other personal or social circumstances.
- Refraining from providing its activity regarding tourism services that are considered clandestine.
- Having official lists of complaints and claims available to users who request them, in order to record the complaints they wish to make about the agency operation.
- Communicating to the Tourist Administration the commercial names with which the travel agency will operate.
- Communicating the cessation of activities.
- Communicating to the Tourism Administration the branches and points of sale for the purposes of accreditation of compliance with the constitution of the appropriate bond.
- Informing users about the final and complete prices, including taxes, charges and encumbrances.
- Issuing an itemized invoice with the content provided by regulations, for the services provided in accordance with the prices offered or agreed.
Rights of the users of travel agencies “Turismo Arví”
- Receiving truthful, sufficient, understandable, unambiguous, and rational information prior to contracting the services offered, as well as the complete final price, including taxes, itemizing, if that’s the case, the amount of the increases or discounts applicable to the offer.
- Obtaining the documents that accredit the terms of the contract.
- Receiving unequivocal information about the facilities or services that represent a risk and about specific security measures adopted.
- Receiving an invoice or ticket with the content provided in the current regulations of the price paid for the tourist service.
- Formulating complaints and claims and obtaining information about the procedure for submitting them and their treatment.
- Going to a tourism mediation system through arbitration mechanisms.
- Receiving information about the accessibility conditions of tourist resources, services and infrastructures.
Obligations of the users of the travel agencies Turismo Arví
- Among other obligations, paying for the contracted services at the time the invoice is presented or within the agreed period, without the filing of a claim implying an exemption from payment.
Code of conduct
Travel Agency “Turismo Arví”
The Political Constitution of 1991 in its article 44 established that children have as
fundamental rights: life, physical integrity, health, social security, balanced food, name,
nationality, family and not being separated from it, care, love, education, culture, recreation
and free expression of opinion. In addition, it stated in said article that children must be
protected against all forms of abandonment, physical or moral violence, kidnapping, sale,
sexual abuse, economic or labor exploitation and risky work.
In this sense, the Congress of the Republic issued Law 679 of 2001, which had the purpose
of issuing protection measures against exploitation, pornography, sex tourism and other
forms of sexual abuse with minors, by establishing preventive and sanctioning norms.
Thus, in articles 16 and 17 of the aforementioned Law, a series of measures aimed at
preventing and combating child sex tourism were established.
It should be noted that Law 679 of 2001 was added and strengthened by Law 1336 of
2009, which established that tourism service providers and establishments that provide
non-tourist accommodation services must have effective codes of conduct in public places
that promote prevention policies and avoid the sexual use and exploitation of children and
adolescents in their activity. In addition to updating them when required.
Thus, in order to counteract the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents in travel
and tourism, the travel agency “Turismo Arví” will adopt the following code of conduct in
compliance with Article 44 of the Political Constitution of 1991, Law 679 of 2001 added by
Law 1336 of 2009 and Resolution 3840 of 2009 issued by the Vice Ministry of Tourism,
acquiring the following commitments:
- Refraining from offering, in the tourist promotion programs and the tourist plans,
expressly or surreptitiously, plans for the sexual exploitation of children and
- Refraining from giving information to tourists, directly or through an intermediary, about
places from which they coordinate or where they practice commercial sexual
exploitation of children and adolescents.
- Refraining from taking tourists, directly or through third parties, to establishments or
places where commercial sexual exploitation of children is practiced, as well as taking
them to the places where tourists are staying, even if they are ships located in Altamar,
for the commercial sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
- Refraining from providing vehicles on tourist routes for the purpose of sexual
exploitation or abuse with children and adolescents.
- Preventing the entrance of children and adolescents to hotels or places of
accommodation and accommodation, bars, similar businesses and other
establishments where tourist services are provided, for the purpose of sexual
exploitation or abuse.
- Adopting measures aimed at preventing personnel related to any degree with the
company from offering tourist services that allow sexual activity with children and
- Reporting to the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism and other competent
authorities, the facts known by any means, as well as the existence of places related
to the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents and ensuring that within the
company there are channels for the corresponding complaint to the competent
- Designing and disseminating within the company and with its suppliers of goods and
services, a policy in which the supplier establishes measures to prevent and counteract
all forms of sexual exploitation of children and adolescents in travel and tourism.
- Training all personnel related to the company, on the issue of prevention of commercial
sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
- Informing its users about the legal consequences in Colombia of the sexual exploitation
and abuse of children and adolescents.
- Setting this Code of Conduct and any other commitments and measures that the
provider wishes to take in order to protect children and adolescents in a visible place
for the employees of the business establishment or establishments.
- Incorporating in the tourist advertising disseminated by the company, information about
the legal consequences of the sexual exploitation and abuse of minors in the country,
in particular on the criminal and administrative sanctions provided for in Law 679 of
August 3, 2001 and in the Law 1329 of July 17, 2009.
- Requesting all clients, suppliers, partners and other agencies to report and implement
measures to prevent the sexual exploitation of minors and to report on all cases of
sexual exploitation of children and adolescents of which they are aware.
- Warning hotel or accommodation establishments to provide services to the Agency,
which must be included in the hotel registration card (document that is filled when the
tourist arrives at the accommodation establishment), a clause about the legal
consequences of the sexual exploitation and abuse of minors in the country, in
particular on the criminal and administrative sanctions provided for in Law 679 of
August 3, 2001 and in Law 1329 of July 17, 2009, with the following text: “In
development of the provisions of article 17 of Law 679 of 2001, the accommodation
establishment warns the guest that the exploitation and sexual abuse of minors in the
country are penalized criminally and administratively, in accordance with current laws.”