It is a non-profit organization, created in 2007 by the will of 13 public and private institutions, to work for the consolidation of the Park, as well as for the conservation, maintenance and promotion of the territory of influence, carrying out all the activities that are directed to the operation of the physical and real adaptations where the Park is developed, with the purpose of fulfilling its environmental, cultural, tourist and educational vocation.
In addition, Parque Arví Corporation may enter into contracts with public and private entities for the promotion and implementation of this model at the municipal, departmental, national and international levels.
For the fulfillment of the purpose, the Corporation:
- It develops tourist, recreational and sports activities.
- It contributes to the improvement of the quality of life of the inhabitants of the area, enabling the economic development of families, through the application of social inclusion activities that make the community an active part of the whole process.
- Promotes and advises on the conservation of renewable natural resources and the protection of the environment, as well as the sustainable development of the regions, seeking to minimize and mitigate the impact generated by man.
- It works for the cultural preservation of the area where Parque Arví project is located, looking for its national and international projection.
- It implements a comprehensive social management model, which allows for the creation and strengthening of a citizen culture in relation to the sustainability of the territory.
- It strengthens the project area as a center for educational, archaeological, ecological, tourism, historical and cultural development.
- It carries out, promotes, guides and coordinates activities related to the adoption, implementation, and commercialization of tourism and environmental services.
The administrative headquarters of Parque Arví Corporation operate from Monday to Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Union of wills
Ensure unity of purpose, policy direction and tourism planning of a sustainable nature, in the administration of Parque Arví and other spaces with the same destination, which generate value for communities of influence and self-sustainability.
To be a public park of a tourist destination of sustainable nature, which promotes an experience of recreational and educational recreation, authentic and memorable to its visitors, with the distinctive character of Arví Culture.
Adequacy of the law: To give proper and strict compliance with the legal provisions (laws, dispositions, and regulations issued by the authorities, norms, and policies set by the Arví Park Corporation).
Transparency: Act in an honest, legitimate, clear, consistent and timely manner in the development of the corporate purpose.
Respect: Acting properly in all your relationships with different stakeholders.
Loyalty: The actions will be framed within the criteria of integrity, fidelity, and objectivity.
Professionalism: Adequate, serious, complete and objective care for people who require services and information in compliance with the purpose of Arví Park Corporation.
Orientation to achievement: Precede the observance of ethical principles to the achievement of the strategic goals, considering that it is essential to generate an Arví Culture oriented to comply with and to enforce the norms and principles of this Code.
Sustainability: to promote that all actors involved in the development of the Corporation's objective minimize negative environmental, socio-cultural and economic impacts, which tend to comply with the different applicable legal requirements, contributing to the development of the local community and the satisfaction of Needs and expectations of visitors and tourists.
Integrity: Act based on the ethical principles and the legal norms that regulate its operation.
Trust: Generate credibility through responsible, clear, consistent and timely behavior in their actions.
Service attitude: Being kind, timely and effective in providing our services, enjoying what we do, in a permanent search for possibilities.
Teamwork: Evaluate and encourage the contribution of employees, to achieve common objectives.
Sustainable Tourism Destinations. NTS 001-1
It is the policy of the Arví Ecotourism Park that environmental, socio-cultural and economic impacts generated by all the actors involved in the territory comply with current regulations so that they contribute to the development of the local community and the satisfaction of the needs and expectations of visitors and tourists.
Travel agency “Turismo Arví”. NTS 003
It is the policy of the Tourism Arví Travel Agency to promote that all actors involved in the provision of tourism services minimize negative environmental, socio-cultural and economic impacts, as well as those generated by the agency, and which tend to comply with the different applicable legal requirements, contributing to the achievement of community benefits and customer satisfaction.
Fecha de publicación: September 27, 2016 11:33:03 PM
Different entities have granted prizes to the Arví Park Corporation for the work carried out in the territory of influence.
- Second place in the National Tourism Award 2014, the category "Best in actions for the conservation of nature, ecosystems and species".
Awarded by: National Ministry of Commerce, Industry, and Tourism.
- Distinction Fenalco Solidario Ambiental 2015, as recognition for the outstanding work, stand out against the theme of care, protection, and conservation of the environment.
Awarded by: Corporación Fenalco Solidario.
- Recognition of the Council of Medellín 2016 for the outstanding activity and contribution to the Village of Santa Elena and the municipality of Medellín in general.
Awarded by: Concejo de Medellín.