Por favor active la opción de breadcrumb!
- Respect the people and customs of the territory.
- Walk always in the company of a guide or Informer Tourist and enabled paths.
- Keep clean spaces and areas you visit and use.
- Don’t make campfires or garments fire. Kitchen only in places conditioners in the sector Scenic Kilometer.
- Take garbage you generate or deposit it in the clean points that are in different places in the Park.
- Watch and keep your reach your personal belongings.
- If astray, locates the nearest signal, reads the code found on the bottom of each signal and contact phones 123 or 4442979.
Cold weather clothing.•
Jacket or coat.•
Cap, thermos or water bottle and sweet foods.•
- Login to private property.
- Login to public spaces that are not equipped to receive visitors.
- Bring pets without proper safety items like collar and muzzle if necessary.
- Disturbing the flora and fauna.
- Enter into streams and water sources Park.
- Entering the Park under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Promote or perform capture, extraction, sale, trafficking or display of species of plants and animals.
- Bring implements, hunting, fishing or harmful elements to the environment.
- Felling or pruning trees for firewood.
- Extract the organic layer of soil.
- Make campfires.
- Enter firearms and / or white.
- To promote fights and / or disturbances.
- Smoking, Park is a smoke-free space.
- Damaging, steal or scratch the Clean Points and signaling Park and any adaptation that is located in the care and service of visitors.