- Respect the people and customs of the territory.
- Walk always in the company of a guide or Informer Tourist and enabled paths.
- Keep clean spaces and areas you visit and use.
- Do not make campfires or garments fire. Kitchen only in places conditioners in the sector Scenic Kilometer.
- Take garbage you generate or deposit it in the clean points that are in different places in the Park.
- Watch and keep your reach your personal belongings.
- If astray, locates the nearest signal, reads the code found on the bottom of each signal and contact phones 123 or 4442979.
Comfortable shoes. •
Cold weather clothing. •
Jacket or coat. •
Cap, thermos or water bottle and sweet foods. •
- Login to private property.
- Login to public spaces that are not equipped to receive visitors.
- Bring pets without proper safety items like collar and muzzle if necessary.
- Disturbing the flora and fauna.
- Enter into streams and water sources Park.
- Entering the Park under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Promote or perform capture, extraction, sale, trafficking or display of species of plants and animals.
- Bring implements, hunting, fishing or harmful elements to the environment.
- Felling or pruning trees for firewood.
- Extract the organic layer of soil.
- Make campfires.
- Enter firearms and / or white.
- To promote fights and / or disturbances.
- Smoking, Park is a smoke-free space.
- Damaging, steal or scratch the Clean Points and signaling Park and any adaptation that is located in the care and service of visitors.